We stayed at Villa Manta a couple of weeks ago. There are a lot of beautiful Villas in Koh Samui, but Villa Manta is unique for the following reasons:
1. It is absolutely beautiful and faces west even though it is on the North of the island. We wanted to avoid the hustle and bustle of Chaweng but also stay not too far from Chaweng beach and the airport and Villa Manta is in just the right position. We had the most amazing sunsets from the Villa.
2. The villa itself is classy and modern with a gorgeous infinity swimming pool, open lounge-kitchen area with a pool table and a fantastic surround system. Every day we played pool, listened to music, swam in the lovely warm pool, caught up on our reading and simply relaxed in bliss. There are TVs in every room but we never turned them on even once during our stay as we just loved relaxing by the pool.
3. Muey is an amazing cook and she cooked the most delicious Thai dishes on request. Muey and Nu catered to our every request with the most enthusiasm. Nu drove us to the Golden Buddha and Chaweng beach one day. There is a charge for this, but worth it as we did not want to rent a car. Muey also sorted out our laundry for us. Muey organised massages for us by the pool one evening during sunset.
4. This villa is so well built that every bedroom and the living/kitchen areas have fantastic, unobstructed views of the sea.
5. It's right next door to the Six Senses where we had lunch one day. Six Senses is beautiful, but we preferred Villa Manta because of the fantastic view and privacy.
6. Regina was prompt and extremely helpful with the booking and looking after all our requests.
I would highly recommend Villa Manta and are looking forward to our next visit there :-)