Koh Samui is open for travelers!
Current situation: As of May 1st, all fully vaccinated travelers can enter Thailand without quarantine and without PCR test.
Here are the requirements as of July 1st:
- Fully vaccinated for more than 14 days before traveling.
- Unvaccinated travelers can enter if they show a negative PCR result taken maximum 72 hours before arrival.
- Travel insurance is no longer obligatory but it is highly recommended by the Thai government.
As of 1 July 2022, 74% of the population has been fully vaccinated. 6.2% has only been partially vaccinated. (More information here)
- How to get to Koh Samui?
- Great fun adventures in Koh Samui: 4 must-do activities
- Best restaurants in Koh Samui – 33 Restaurants to Keep You Happy!
Please follow and like us: